How to Submit a Refund Application?
- 1. A customer can file a refund request within 14 days after the order completion. Refund applications related to plagiarism content do not have any time restrictions. However, a customer is required to provide a valid plagiarism report to prove the writer’s fault.
- *Plagiarism scanners, such as TurnItIn and associated sites (e.g., WriteCheck, iThenticate) are considered to be credible plagiarism search engines. Please notice, properly formatted references/ direct quotes, table of contents, questions or other parts of assignments cannot be considered as plagiarism. Some plagiarism engines, such as SafeAssign.com, are referred to as unreliable sources as they highlight direct quotes/ references as plagiarism. On a similar basis, files with hand written notes about plagiarism are not treated as valid plagiarism report either.
- Superdissertations.com is not responsible for instances of plagiarism in the customer’s part of a continuation order. It is only those sections written by the writers of Superdissertations.com that undergo authenticity tests.
- In the event a customer is dissatisfied with an order, their case will be investigated and reported on by our Refunds Department. Where claims made by the customer are justified, Superdissertations.com will issue a full or partial refund. Customers can expect a response within three to four business days.
- Customers are entitled to a free revision within 48 hours (2 days) after the time of the order completion. If the revision request is filed later than this period, a compensation order should be placed. In the event that the writer agrees to revise the paper for free, no refund will be provided.
- For large volume papers (20+ pages), a free revision can be applied within 30 days after the deadline expires.
- No free revision can be applied if the customer changes the initial instructions. On a similar note, if the customer provides essential files/ materials after the order is done (or in the course of the order processing), our agents will request you to place additional order to compensate for the extra work assumed for the writer.
- In case that the customer wants to exercise a free revision option, he or she should provide the revision instructions and a new deadline. Sometimes, based on the complexity of the order instructions or inability to reassign the order on a short notice, it might take up to 24 hours to complete the revision. However, the company will take every effort to complete the revision within the agreed time limit.
- Customers are expected to check their personal e-mails/ messages for possible messages or letters from the writer or administration. It is also customer’s responsibility to provide all the required files/ materials when placing the order (or upon writer’s request).
- If the client wants to have more time for a free revision, it is possible to choose “Extended Revision” additional service while making the order. This option costs only 15% of the order price, and it extends a timeframe for a free revision from 48 hours to 14 days. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order. It is important that revision request should comply with original instructions with no changes. If the customer does not need any revision with “Extended Revision” option enabled, the extra 15% fee is not refunded.
A Full Refund
- A customer is entitled to a 100% refund in the event that he/she placed a duplicate order (i.e., identical) that was double charged by mistake. In this case, customer should contact our Customer Support Team as soon as possible to notify on the issue.
- A customer is eligible for a 100% refund if no writer was assigned to complete the order.
- If a complete refund is granted, the customer is no longer entitled to use any materials provided by Superdissertations.com.
- The company does not guarantee a full refund, if order was verified late and Client did not pay for early delivery/did not provide the same deadline indicated while placing the order.
A Partial Refund
- A customer can file a refund request if he/she specified the incorrect amount of pages when placing the order. The respective difference in the order price will be refunded based on the correct word count specification.
- The Refund Department can exercise the right to decrease the amount of the refund if the order has inappropriate level of writing (e.g., College instead of University).
- If the order has contradicting instructions and /or comments, the refund amount will be recalculated (e.g., a message from the customer provides instructions that violate the initial order specification).
- The order can be cancelled if the writer has been assigned based on the considerations as follows:
|Refund percentage||Passed deadline|
|100%||10-19% of the deadline|
|90%||20-29% of the deadline|
|80%||30-39% of the deadline|
|70%||40-49% of the deadline|
|60%||50-59% of the deadline|
|50%||60%+ of the deadline|
*The order cannot be cancelled if 30% of the initial deadline is left and the writer is working on the paper. Moreover, the order cannot be cancelled if the paper has been already uploaded in the system.
All tips are non-refundable
- The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- In case of late verification of the order (e.g., the delay caused by late customer’s response to the request of Financial Department to clarify his/her identity when verifying the possible online fraud), the deadline for the order counts from the moment the company receives respective clarifications from the customer. In this case, the customer is expected to extend the deadline due to the late verification or place a compensation order considering the order’s status shift to the “hot” order.
- The amount of pages is counted based on the number of words (300 words per page). However, the word count does not apply to technical orders involving calculations; in such cases, our Writing Department will calculate the price of the order based on its complexity.
- PowerPoint Presentation orders. Speaker notes are a paid-for service. Customers may choose this option when submitting an order. Superdissertations.com will provide notes with between 100 and 150 words beneath each .ppt slide.
- Online tests: the amount of pages is calculated based on the ratio 5 questions per page. The same principles applies to “multiple choice” questions, e.g., 3 pages = 15 questions.
- Superdissertations.com will require compensation for early delivery. Where a customer requires a paper to be delivered earlier, the cost will need to be recalculated and the customer will be asked to submit an extra order. Should our writer agree to deliver a paper earlier without additional payment, refunds cannot be issued later.
- In the case of the late order delivery without a prior consent on the customer’s side, at least a partial refund can be granted, based on the difference in price between the deadlines.