Terms of using Superdissertations.com
These terms & conditions (the “T&C” or “Terms”) govern your access and use of our Website and services at Superdissertations.com (the “Website”). Please read them carefully.
The Website is owned and operated by Writology Limited (Cyprus Reg. No. HE 360665), 1-3 Boumpoulinas Street, Bouboulina Building, Office 42, P.C. 1060, Nicosia, Cyprus.
By submitting the order form or payment, you confirm that you fully read, understand and agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions which form the entire agreement between Superdissertations.com and you.
We specialize in writing different types of academic papers. You can order essays, term papers, research papers, lab reports, dissertations, theses, and other pieces of writing from us. When using our writing services, you can get papers written at any academic level such as high school, college, university, MA, and PhD.
If you want to purchase an academic work from us, you can place an order on the respective page of our website. However, if you desire to find out the price for your project prior to placing your order, you can ask our support team for a price quote. Provide the assignment details, and our support agents will calculate the sum of money will need to pay for your piece of writing. Bear in mind that you can ask our support agents for help in case any issues with order placement arise.
If you have any questions about our service or your order(s), feel free to contact our support representatives anytime, as they work around the clock. In order to get answers to your questions, you can use any of the offered communication channels, i.e. live chat, phone number, or email.
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Deadlines and Delivery Policy
The deadline options we offer range from 3 hours to 2 months. When placing your order, you can choose the one which you consider the most suitable for your type of assignment. All papers are delivered on time! If you desire to get your academic paper earlier, its cost will be recalculated and you will be supposed to place an additional order.
Ordering papers from us is very easy. The entire procedure takes a few steps only:
- Fill in the order form. Provide explicit instructions as to how to complete your assignment. Indicate a topic, deadline, number of pages, subject, academic level, and other important details. Remember that it is essential to give us all guidelines for your assignment when placing your order. Still, if your paper is in progress and you want to provide additional material, you can do it when no more than 10-15% of the deadline has passed.
- Make a payment. Once the payment is received, the writer will start working on your order immediately.
- Communicate with the writer. Note that you can communicate with the expert assigned to your order during the writing process.
- Download your paper. Once the deadline expires, you can download your work from your online account. At your request, your order can be delivered to the email which you have indicated in the order form. If you want to make sure that your piece of writing is original, you can ask us to send you a free plagiarism report alongside your order.
How to Submit a Refund Application?
- 1. A customer can file a refund request within 14 days after the order completion. Refund applications related to plagiarism content do not have any time restrictions. However, a customer is required to provide a valid plagiarism report to prove the writer’s fault.
- *Plagiarism scanners, such as TurnItIn and associated sites (e.g., WriteCheck, iThenticate) are considered to be credible plagiarism search engines. Please notice, properly formatted references/ direct quotes, table of contents, questions or other parts of assignments cannot be considered as plagiarism. Some plagiarism engines, such as SafeAssign.com, are referred to as unreliable sources as they highlight direct quotes/ references as plagiarism. On a similar basis, files with hand written notes about plagiarism are not treated as valid plagiarism report either.
- Superdissertations.com is not responsible for instances of plagiarism in the customer’s part of a continuation order. It is only those sections written by the writers of Superdissertations.com that undergo authenticity tests.
- In the event a customer is dissatisfied with an order, their case will be investigated and reported on by our Refunds Department. Where claims made by the customer are justified, Superdissertations.com will issue a full or partial refund. Customers can expect a response within three to four business days.
- Customers are entitled to a free revision within 48 hours (2 days) after the time of the order completion. If the revision request is filed later than this period, a compensation order should be placed. In the event that the writer agrees to revise the paper for free, no refund will be provided.
- For large volume papers (20+ pages), a free revision can be applied within 30 days after the deadline expires.
- No free revision can be applied if the customer changes the initial instructions. On a similar note, if the customer provides essential files/ materials after the order is done (or in the course of the order processing), our agents will request you to place additional order to compensate for the extra work assumed for the writer.
- In case that the customer wants to exercise a free revision option, he or she should provide the revision instructions and a new deadline. Sometimes, based on the complexity of the order instructions or inability to reassign the order on a short notice, it might take up to 24 hours to complete the revision. However, the company will take every effort to complete the revision within the agreed time limit.
- Customers are expected to check their personal e-mails/ messages for possible messages or letters from the writer or administration. It is also customer’s responsibility to provide all the required files/ materials when placing the order (or upon writer’s request).
- If the client wants to have more time for a free revision, it is possible to choose “Extended Revision” additional service while making the order. This option costs only 15% of the order price, and it extends a timeframe for a free revision from 48 hours to 14 days. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order. It is important that revision request should comply with original instructions with no changes. If the customer does not need any revision with “Extended Revision” option enabled, the extra 15% fee is not refunded.
A Full Refund
- A customer is entitled to a 100% refund in the event that he/she placed a duplicate order (i.e., identical) that was double charged by mistake. In this case, customer should contact our Customer Support Team as soon as possible to notify on the issue.
- A customer is eligible for a 100% refund if no writer was assigned to complete the order.
- If a complete refund is granted, the customer is no longer entitled to use any materials provided by Superdissertations.com.
- The company does not guarantee a full refund, if order was verified late and Client did not pay for early delivery/did not provide the same deadline indicated while placing the order.
A Partial Refund
- A customer can file a refund request if he/she specified the incorrect amount of pages when placing the order. The respective difference in the order price will be refunded based on the correct word count specification.
- The Refund Department can exercise the right to decrease the amount of the refund if the order has inappropriate level of writing (e.g., College instead of University).
- If the order has contradicting instructions and /or comments, the refund amount will be recalculated (e.g., a message from the customer provides instructions that violate the initial order specification).
- The order can be cancelled if the writer has been assigned based on the considerations as follows:
|Refund percentage||Passed deadline|
|100%||10-19% of the deadline|
|90%||20-29% of the deadline|
|80%||30-39% of the deadline|
|70%||40-49% of the deadline|
|60%||50-59% of the deadline|
|50%||60%+ of the deadline|
*The order cannot be cancelled if 30% of the initial deadline is left and the writer is working on the paper. Moreover, the order cannot be cancelled if the paper has been already uploaded in the system.
All tips are non-refundable
- The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- In case of late verification of the order (e.g., the delay caused by late customer’s response to the request of Financial Department to clarify his/her identity when verifying the possible online fraud), the deadline for the order counts from the moment the company receives respective clarifications from the customer. In this case, the customer is expected to extend the deadline due to the late verification or place a compensation order considering the order’s status shift to the “hot” order.
- The amount of pages is counted based on the number of words (300 words per page). However, the word count does not apply to technical orders involving calculations; in such cases, our Writing Department will calculate the price of the order based on its complexity.
- PowerPoint Presentation orders. Speaker notes are a paid-for service. Customers may choose this option when submitting an order. Superdissertations.com will provide notes with between 100 and 150 words beneath each .ppt slide.
- Online tests: the amount of pages is calculated based on the ratio 5 questions per page. The same principles applies to “multiple choice” questions, e.g., 3 pages = 15 questions.
- Superdissertations.com will require compensation for early delivery. Where a customer requires a paper to be delivered earlier, the cost will need to be recalculated and the customer will be asked to submit an extra order. Should our writer agree to deliver a paper earlier without additional payment, refunds cannot be issued later.
- In the case of the late order delivery without a prior consent on the customer’s side, at least a partial refund can be granted, based on the difference in price between the deadlines.
- Customers are expected to choose the correct type of the order when using our services (e.g., “essay” vs. “research paper” or “PowerPoint Presentation”). A refund will not be issued if the amount of payment does not correspond to the requested services.
- “Rewriting” type of the order assumes rewording/ paraphrasing of the customer’s paper. In case that the customer asks for additional research, adding or adjusting some paper sections, changing sources or alike services which equal to writing from scratch, the respective compensation order should be placed.
- Customers are encouraged to check their personal profile information and contact our Customer Support Team if any changes required. We always appreciate timely requests on the customer’s side, for example, if the customer wants to clarify the instructions, confirm the topic, etc.
How long will card details be stored?
We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
Additional information in regards to stored credentials use can be found in T&C of the payment processor you choose when check out.
How will my stored card details be used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website,in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors(Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can these terms change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.